Ideal for average shaped women or lightweight men
• The Classic is the original AquaJogger and our best seller
• Resilient closed cell foam won't absorb water, dries quickly, and resists chlorine damage
• Patented contoured design supports and strengthens the lower back
• Soft, flexible foam narrows at the waist for comfort and freedom of movement
• Easy-to-operate quick-release buckle ensures a hassle-free fit
• Custom-woven elastic belt comfortably moves with every breath and adjusts to fit waist
• The AquaJogger® design tones the abdominal muscles without doing a single sit-up due to the continual use of abdominal muscles to maintain correct posture
• To accomodate different body shapes, belt can be worn upside down or with the foam in front of the body
Xtreme Swim offers a 30 day refund policy on eligible products!
What’s that mean? It means you can procrastinate for 30 days before hoofing it over to the post office! If at any point in the 30 days after your initial order you decide you don’t like what you purchased, and your purchase is eligible for return, you can stop staring at it and send it back. Then we can stare at it.
Please read through our policy, and then contact us if you have any questions. We want to be as helpful as possible, but like any good relationship, it takes communication.
General Return Policy
We accept refunds and exchanges on all products except the following:
- Custom or Special Order merchandise.
- Used Swimwear or Wetsuits.
- Merchandise that is no longer in its original condition, including products that have been used or modified.
- Merchandise missing suit liners, parts, accessories, tags, or original packaging.
- X-Deals / grab bag products.
- Liquids or Nutritionals.
- Downloadable products.
- Tech suits*.
*All Technical suits (marked as non-returnable in product descriptions) are non-returnable, unless returning due to manufacturer’s defect.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please call Xtreme Swim at 972-596-2188 with your order information ready to begin the return process.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Book with obvious signs of use
CDs or DVDs that have been opened.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will call or send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
X-Deals and Grab Bag Products
Unfortunately sale items marked as “X-Deals” and grab bag products cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item but in a different size or color, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
2220 Coit Road, Suite 325
Plano, Texas 75075
Exchanges are not accepted on grab bag items. Hey, its a grab bag!
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver (meaning they’ll be notified of your return.)
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
2220 Coit Road, Suite 325
Plano, Texas 75075
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If your shipping was free, the amount it cost to ship your order originally will be deducted from your refund. (This is so we don’t lose a lot of money from folks being fickle.) If you wish to exchange an item, you are responsible for paying shipping both ways.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item – sometimes the mailman, angry weather events, or cases of bad karma means things get lost in shipping. C’est la vie.