Well, we’ve been talking about it on Facebook for long enough, haven’t we? The big day is finally here! We’ve been working on this for a while as a way to give our customers easier access to our store, and our partner teams easy access to the gear they need. And heck, we’re all excited you’ve decided to come here and check out what we have to offer!
Some of our content, like Our Story, is still in the works and will be added over the next few days. The store is online and ready though – keep an eye out for new products and sales, and subscribe to the X-Deals Newsletter as a way to get access to exclusive discounts and sales events. It’s the best way to make a great deal better.
For those who don’t know us, here’s what we’re about:
- We’re athletes and coaches, out to serve athletes and coaches. That means we’re here because we love what we do, we’re here because we actually know what we’re talking about, and we’re going to Customer Service your brains out. We’re not a store, we’re outfitters.
- Here on the blog you’ll start to see all sorts of neat articles about swimming news and technique, so check back often!
- Facebook is where the rest of the gang hangs out. We’ve got an amazing community of Xtreme Athletes we’re proud to work with, and we’d love it if you joined in by liking us and adding to the discussion.
- We’re ALWAYS looking for feedback and suggestions! Contact us if you have something to say or want us to start stocking something
- The “customer-service-your-brains-out” thing? We mean it. We don’t want to be Big Neckless Unfriendly Store, we want to be here for you when you need it. If you have a problem on any order, or for some reason you aren’t happy, PLEASE contact us and we’ll do everything in our power to set it straight! The more you help us learn, the better our service, the more we’ll grow, the better deals we can give. It’s all in balance.
That’s about the gist of it!
We’re thrilled you’re here, and we hope you’ll look around and stay a while on Facebook. We’re all extremely excited to see what the future has in store.
The Xtreme Swim Team